1. Riders may schedule a practice ride at a charge of $15 for each session on days that lessons are not being given.
2. Practice rides are available to riders currently in the lesson program at Bellemount.
3. Riders who wish to schedule practice sessions must be able to walk, trot, and canter independently and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. Practice sessions are held in either riding arena. Riders may not ride outside of the ring.
5. Riders must adhere to all stable rules while on the property.
6. Riders may not ride without another person present.
7. Jumping is only permitted with permission from instructor.
8. Practice sessions may last up to 30 minutes and riders are expected to properly cool down their horses and clean all tack used.