1. Lessons at Bellemount are held rain or shine. If a lesson must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other unavoidable circumstances, riders will be notified by their instructor.
2. For riders at Bellemount, payment for each month’s lesson is due at the first lesson of each calendar month. Refunds will not be given for missed or cancelled lessons.
· Missed lessons may be made up within the month only if 24hour cancellation is given.
· Checks or cash are accepted.
· Exact change is appreciated.
· All checks should be made out to Bellemount Stables LLC
· Any balances or credits due will be handled at the end of each calendar month.
3. Phone calls will be taken daily from 8am-10pm. Please leave a message if no one answers. Your call will be returned.
4. Please arrive on time or up to 15 minutes early for you lesson. Riders are welcome to begin grooming and tacking up as soon as they arrive. Lesson times will not be extended if riders are late.
5. Lessons last about an hour. 40-50 minutes of the hour will be spent on horseback, while the remaining time will be spent on care of the horse.
· Young children and beginning riders may take a significant amount of time preparing their ponies to ride, but with experience, this time will be reduced.
· Jumping lessons and larger group lessons may extend past the one-hour time frame at no additional cost.
6. Please be aware that riders will fall while participating in this sport. Learning to fall is part of learning to ride.If uninjured, riders will be asked to get back on their horse and finish their lesson with a positive experience.